So you heard about Live Services and not sure what they are or want to hear a bit more about about the different services?
There’s a series of webcasts available that i first saw here.
- Session 1 – Windows Live Platform Technical Overview (200 Level) . Get a broad look at the Windows Live development platform and discover the various ways you can integrate Windows Live APIs and controls into your applications and deliver rich web content in exciting and innovative ways.
- Session 2 – Windows Live Platform Technical Drilldown, Part 1 (300 Level). Find out more about user authentication through Windows Live ID and how Silverlight Streaming by Windows Live and Microsoft Expression Encoder can help you create more exciting web content.
- Session 3 – Windows Live Platform Technical Drilldown, Part 2 (300 Level). Learn about the Storage and Sharing services from Windows Live to help you build more vibrant online communities. This session covers integration with Windows Live Contacts API, Windows Live Spaces APIs and the controls for user sharing.
- Session 4 – Windows Live Platform Technical Drilldown, Part 3 (300 Level). Find out how you can improve your website’s Communications and Connectivity services through integration with Windows Live Messenger and Presence APIs and Windows Live Alerts
- Session 5 – Windows Live Platform Technical Drilldown, Part 4 (300 Level). Discover how to deliver more interactive and engaging Find and Locate services through integration with Windows Live Search and Microsoft Virtual Earth.
Technorati Tags: Live Services