One of our clients that John has been working with for awhile has release their new site http://clikitysplit.com.
ClikitySplit.com is the world wide web’s first visual, rich multimedia, dynamic, marketing and search engine. Using ClikitySplit, consumers worldwide can quickly, visually, and geographically locate and research desired points of interest on interactive maps via plotted dot icons and patent-pending “dynamic billboards”.
The official announcement by Eric Ward can be found here http://www.urlwire.com/news/010808.html.
Othere articles of interest include:
- WebProNews: ClikitySplit Takes On Local Search – http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/01/11/clikitysplit-takes-on-local-search
- KillerStartUps: ClikitySplit.com – A Visual Marketplace – http://www.killerstartups.com/Web20/Clikitysplitcom—A-Visual-Marketplace/
- A Better Mousetrap? ClikitySplit – http://passagecommunications.blogspot.com/2008/01/better-mousetrap-clickity-split.html
- ClikitySplit Offers Twist on Local Search – http://www.scotlandseoblog.co.uk/2008/01/12/clikitysplit-offers-twist-on-local-search
- Press Release – http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release.do?id=802844