Must say when I was in school I always put chain letters in the bin, but it’s a bit harder when there’s notes on your blog…
So the rules…
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So now onto the random facts about me…
1. The last time I worked on a project with another female developer was 2004!
2. I am left handed and once worked on a project where 4 out of 5 of us were left handed. We got to pick on the right handed person for having their mouse on the “wrong side”.
3. Through primary and high school I played the violin and was a member of the Brisbane Regional Youth Orchestra.
4. We got our first computer when I was 12. We got our first telephone when I was 14…so yes..I had a computer before I had a telephone.
5. I can’t ride a bicycle. But who needs to ride when you have a car?
6. My surname is a shortened Italian name : Zandegiacomo De Lugan.
7. I bought my house when I was 21. I had trouble getting a loan because I was “too young”.
8. I was once asked if I was “undead” because my dvd collection was all rated m15+ and above and i mainly gorey movies.